Saturday, January 9, 2010
Day 2
The schedule called for "cross-training" on Friday... does chasing kids count? :o) I guess Thursday I didn't quite make it 2 miles because I walked 3 miles today... sadly it took over an hour. Who knew 3 miles would take so long. I hooked up the old portable DVD player and watched 1/2 of a movie... that made the time pass faster. Maybe I need to rig up something for the BIG 13 miles... maybe John on a 4 wheeler with a big screen TV strapped to the back. :o) It felt good to just be in my own little world. I even ran a little of it. I'm nervous for all the mileage I have yet to actually "RUN", but I really think I can do this. :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
good job KC!! that is great, just a little each day, that's how everyone does it. I'm so proud of you!!
One little step at a time, it's not easy, let's start today...was that a Janeen Brady song? Way to go KC - don't ever get discouraged if you go fast one day and slow the next...it's just being consistent with your training.
Post a Comment