Saturday, January 23, 2010
Day 9
5 miles today. Not so easy with the kids... John was home, just out working out in the garage. I did put Carson down for a nap, but Gracen came down half way through and said she needed to show me something. (sigh) That's never good. Although this time it was nothing big, she was trying to break off part of one of the plants. No big deal... but the interruption BUGGED. This is like reading a good book and getting interrupted. Oh well... I did it in 1 1/2 hours (including interruptions)... I forgot to look at calories (shoot), but I'm hoping I burned enough for all the cookies I ate yesterday. :o) After I was done... John and Gracen were gone and Carson was bawling in his bed (poor kid). I could sure use a shower...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so proud of you! And you are totally inspiring me. I don't comment everyday, but I love your updates. Keep at it!
Post a Comment