Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 6

HOLY COW!! I'm tired!! 4 miles tonight... 1 hour 20 minutes... 372 Calories... and most of Pirates of the Caribbean. I ran a bit of it... maybe 1/4 mile, which is a first for me... so YEA! :o) I should have done this earlier though, I'm afraid I won't fall asleep right away and it's 11:00... did I mention I'm pooped? Oh, and I'm STARVING!! Is this normal? Where's the Fettuccine Alfredo when you need it. ;o)

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Yea! That is great! I am always hungry too after I run. I usually have a protein shake ,(that you can get at Cosco) or some pasta.
Keep it up KC, you inspire me.

Bugga said...

I say that come 11:00, give it up and go to bed! So happy that you're able to keep going KC. Keep up the good work outs!