Wednesday, July 27, 2011
1.5 Miles - Boooo
The goal of today was to wake up early... run 5 or 6 miles... get Gracen off to school... relax and finish The Hunger Games (GOOD BOOK!!). Well, I stayed up until 1:30 reading and when the alarm went off at 5:45 I just turned it off, thinking I'd run while Carson took a nap. SO I read all morning (finally finished it... LOVED IT!!) and well he's down for his nap and I have NO motivation to run. I ran for 1 1/2 miles and here I am... sitting at the computer... boobing and wanting to do nothing but nap. I'm not sure why I'm not feeling it... at least 4 miles. Oh well... tomorrow I have NO choice. I have to be up at 5:45 and get in at least 6 miles!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You can do it! Do you want to call and wake me up and I'll run at the same time? (Not 6 miles for me, though...knee injury making my life suck right now.) You totally can call if it will help!!
I NEVER have motivation to run, so every time I go out, it's a victory.
You rock!
I'm so glad you are finally reading The Hunger Games! We will need to see the movie together when it comes out this spring!
Post a Comment