I had every intention to run outside this morning. I even woke up earlier... the wind was blowing like crazy! So I headed down to the treadmill. I have to start running up hill, so I did some of my run today on a 4-6% incline. I did pretty good on the treadmill, now to do it outside. YIKES!! It makes me nervous how much uphill I'll be running in the relay. Oh well... I can only do the best I can, right? :o)
Songs of the day: "ET" (Katy Perry), "Love is Dead" (Kerli), "List of Demands" (Saul Williams)... Thanks Julie for that song! It really gets the blood pumping... :o)
5 miles ~ 1 hour 16 min ~ 597 calories
1 comment:
You are welcome! Even if I'm half-dead, it's impossible for me to not run during that song. Love it. I feel invincible when it comes on.
Post a Comment