Thank goodness for play-dates. :o) Carson is over at a friends house, so I took off on a run. I was going to go walk at the Rec Center, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I need to force myself back into the routine. I'm afraid to write down what my plan is, because my other plan got shot out the window (yoga? ha ha ha). But, here I go... I'm going to start running outside while Carson's at preschool on Tuesdays and Thursdays and then again on Saturdays. Just for 45 minutes... see if I can get any faster and better. Work my legs back up to more miles and long a little slower. My shins are still a little tender, but I can't stop now. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday I have to find some sort of cross training to do. Whether it's swimming or using the elliptical or even trying yoga again. I've got to keep moving. So there it it.
Today was better than Wednesday. Breathing was better and I ran more. I'm still walking quite a bit, but I'm ok with my miles and time today.
3.75 miles ~ 47 minutes
No comments:
Post a Comment