Tuesday, March 19, 2013

3.8 Miles

It was hard to get up and going this morning. My thoughts were on Uncle Jim and the whole Moore family last night. Sweet memories brought tears to my eyes and made it hard to sleep. I finally thought of Uncle Jim and Aunt Marsha with Mike watching over their family... and I fell alseep.

Waking up this morning got me thinking again. I'm so grateful for my family. I'm so glad we have such a close relationship. I feel comforted that the Moores have the same relationship with each other and that they live relatively close to each other. I wish I could be there to watch their kids for them and to give them each a hug. After lying in bed for 20 minutes thinking of them, I went out on the road. I did my 45 minute workout... 3.8 miles today. I kept under a 11:45 minute mile. YEA!! My shins are sore, but nothing unbearable. Just need a little Advil and I'm good. (I hope). It's going to be a long day.

3.8 miles ~ 44 minutes

No comments: