Tuesday, May 21, 2013

5 Miles

It's been a while. I was going to run a few miles on Saturday with a friend (she was running the Ogden Half and I was going to pace her the last 4 miles) but it was POURING and FREEZING and I had just drank a very large Diet Dr. Pepper... so running with her was out of the question.  :o)  We ran together a few yards to the car so I could go find a potty.  :o)  So... I had a good rest. I really mean good... my shins don't hurt at all this morning. I'm a little nervous about how they'll feel tomorrow because I really pushed myself this morning. I kept my average pace around 10:40 - 10:55 for the first 4 miles. I even ran up hills I usually walked. The last mile I kept a 12 minute mile average. So pretty good in my books.

5 miles ~ 56 minutes

No comments: