I just did the scariest thing... I deleted from my computer 5 YEARS of pictures. No worries... they're saved on discs and 2 hard drives, but still... NERVE WRACKING!!
So... I made it out on a long-ish run. My goal was 9 miles... I made it 7.6. I should have left earlier because of Carson's soccer game, but I didn't. It was a beautiful morning. Sun was shining (again). Birds were singing. And there were runners EVERYWHERE. :o) I did really good my first 2 miles. There were some ladies from church out running and I guess I had to prove myself a little. I know, total vanity, but it worked. I kept a 10 minute mile for that first 2 miles. :o) Sadly they're all running the AF Canyon half that's where you really have to prove yourself. I know it shouldn't matter, but in my head it does. :oP I was proud of my time today. I kept an 11:27 minute mile average. I pushed myself a little harder than usual. I also changed the way I ran... kind of leading with my hips, if that makes sense. I was having a hard time keeping my breathing even though.
Overall it was a good run. I like it.
7.62 miles ~ 1 hour 27 minutes
No comments:
Post a Comment