Wednesday, August 26, 2015

3.8 Miles

I went back to crossfit yesterday... OUCH!! I picked a hard day to return. I wish I remembered the title, but it was basically 10 different exercises, done in order, 50 x's each (150 jump ropes, 50 pull ups,  push press (30 lbs), kettle bells (26 lbs), tire jumps, burpees, knees to elbows, wall balls (14 lbs), back lifts, lunges)... all done in 35 minutes. I felt so wimpy. I still get vertigo, so burpees and wall ball was out... but I did the rest (-45 knees to elbows) and I was still the last one (I had the most to complete). Bad day to come back.  :oP  I'm so sore...
I was a little faster this morning... which was good. Although I reset my time when I started the walk home.  :o) But anything to make myself "feel" faster.  :oP  Not much else to report this morning. I can feel my allergies creeping up... 'tis the season I guess.

3 miles ~ 38 minutes (run/walking)
.8 miles ~ 12 minutes (walking)

No comments: