Saturday, August 29, 2015

6.78 Miles

Yesterday I went to Crossfit. We did jump squats again...my butt is killing me!! We also did push presses (squat down and then push 30 lb weights over my head as you stand up) and pull-ups 21-15-9 times. I finished all three in 8:45 minutes...so I did pretty good I guess. I am proud of my squats. :o)

I went running this morning and I'm exhausted! Today was not fast by any means...but I did it. Not much to report. I split up my time into 3 groups - warm-up - run/walk - walk. I guess I did this so I could feel ok about my time.  :o) Allergies are killing me... I sneezed for at least 5 minutes when I got home.  :oP

I need to remember not to push myself. I need to take things slow... which is why I walked so much today. My muscles are sore from crossfit on Tuesday AND yesterday. But I guess it's a "good" hurt. I'm being active and that's what counts right now. Speed and endurance will come with time.

.27 miles ~ 4 minutes (warm-up)
3.64 miles ~ 45 minutes (run/walk)
1.87 miles ~ 28 minutes (walk)

No comments: