Thursday, October 15, 2015
Crossfit
So... I had no desire to go to Crossfit. My backs been hurting and I was so tired (not much sleep with this whole back thing). I was just getting ready to get in the shower when the doorbell rang... it was the Crossfit teacher. "Tell you mom to come down, we're doing something 'fun'," is what Gracen told me. So I was curious..."something fun". I got dressed and went down. NOT fun. We were trying to build up our ability to lift more on the "back squat". I mean I do love the back squat, but after my embarrassing bench mark I haven't been real confident. So this did NOT seem like fun. We did 8 sets of 4 at 80% of our maximum (I was suppose to do 90 lbs, but went to 80 because I hadn't been in so long). I am SO sore!! We did as many reps for time: run 400 meters, 12 pullups, 8 push presses. I think I got 7 (I don't even remember). I just tired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment