Friday, September 4, 2015

Crossfit

I went to CrossFit this morning. It wasn't too bad, we did As many rounds and reps as possible in 20 minutes (5 pull ups, 10 push ups, 15 squats). I did okay... I know my arms will feel it tomorrow though. After everyone left I did something really stupid. Yesterday was what they call a benchmark, where you see if you have improved on how much you can lift. And yesterday they did my favorite lift, back squats. So after everyone left, I told the instructor I wanted to see if I could beat my weight. I had 115 lbs on the bar... I got down in my squad and I went too low and my knees kind of locked and I could not get back up. She told me to drop it behind me. When I went to do that, but I lost my balance and fell forward and it rolled over my neck. I don't hurt, yet, but I feel so stupid. Other than me trying to be tough, CrossFit was great today. I'm hoping for a quick run tomorrow, but we'll see. John is going camping and fishing with Carson.

No comments: