Went on a walk with friends this morning. It was a little windy and I was worried about my allergies... but thanks to my allergy pills I survived. :o) I didn't think they'd work. It's always fun to get together with those ladies and just GAB. Since I don't get to see them at church each week... this is our time to catch up and let off some steam. :o) Don't know what I'd do without them.
I talked a little longer after the walk with one of them. She's been running for years... had injuries... started up again. She gave some good advice... JUST KEEP GOING! Don't give up. If you're hurt, rest... but don't give up. I've been really wondering if I'm going to be able to keep this running thing alive. My legs are starting to hurt again... not my shins, but a deep calf pain. I'm thinking it's just my legs getting used to the 3 day a week workout. It's also in the leg that "popped" during Crossfit a few months ago. I think I just need to use the roller on it and ice it... and keep going. I love the sport... I can't give it up now. I just can't.
5 miles ~ ??
No comments:
Post a Comment