Saturday, September 12, 2015

7.15 Miles

Finally made it to another "long run".  :o)  A good friend of mine drove up the canyon with me and then we ran down and then took some trails until we got to my mileage I was suppose to have.  She was a good sport because she hadn't run more than 4 miles... but she kept up with me and my slow pace.  :o)  It was a beautiful morning and I'm glad we went. My right leg took a while to warm up, but after 2 miles it was fine. We did a lot of walking towards the end... maybe the last mile was walking...I turned my Garmin off while I was stretching and never turned it back on, so who knows how long we walked.  :oP   Thank goodness she started her timer on her phone. Any way... good run... good company...good for me.  :o)

7.15 miles ~ 1 hour 30 minutes

"QUOTE OF THE DAY"
Running must be the only aspect in life in which "It's all downhill from here," is literally the best thing you can hear.

No comments: