I forgot to post this morning... I decided to go to Crossfit. I was so tired and just wanted to go back to bed... but I went. I guess the owner wanted to do a tribute to 9-11-2001... so in remembrance for the warm up we did 911 meter row, 20 sit-ups, 01 pull up. :o) I kept pretty good timing with the rowing... 2:09 minutes per 500m.
Then we did 3 rounds for time (I finished in 15:23) "Helen":
400m run (I got back on the rowing machine... don't want to mess up my legs with sprinting)
21 kettlebell swings (26 lbs)
12 pull ups
Again, I wasn't the strongest, but I did beat the "competitive" one in the class. :o) I didn't lift as much as her on kettlebells, and I had a band to help with my pull-ups, but I beat her time and I could tell SHE WAS BUGGED. :o) I'm the wimpy one in our class... but I was sure tough today! :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment