Thursday, September 17, 2015

4.5 Miles

Went out this morning with a friend. It was SO chilly... I loved it! It had rained quite a bit last night... at least I fell asleep to the rain beating down on the roof. So it was pretty humid and chilly this morning. I think I would have had better time if I wasn't talking so much.  :o)  I did pretty good though. Not as much running as I usually do, but that would totally be my fault... too much talking.  :o)  My right leg is having a hard time getting warmed up. The last mile it felt great. But I don't have time to do a 3 miles "warm up"... I've got about 5 minutes to get my legs ready to go.  :oP  Oh well... I need to keep plugging along. I'll get there eventually.

4.5 miles ~ 55 minutes

No comments: