Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Day 20

I did not want to do this today... or yesterday. I think I ate like a pig this weekend... probably over 3000 calories a day and I'm paying for it. AAARRRGGGHHH!! I've been so exausted. Now I know why moms aren't excited about their kids having sleep overs. :o) I couldn't peel myself off the couch yesterday while Gracen was at school. Today was pretty much the same thing, so it's almost 10:00 and I'm just finishing. Oh well... I got it in and I do feel good. I have A LOT of energy right now... hmmmm... what to do... maybe I'll get back on and run some more. :o) I'm still rock'n out with my headphones on. I really need to start doing this in the morning.

3 Miles ~~ 52 Minutes ~~ 285 Calories

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Hi kc it's Sam!! Keep trying.. I know you will get the hang of it you will do great!