It's official... I PAID THE REGISTRATION FEE YESTERDAY!! I'd better get on the ball. I'm still off track with the training. Between Blue and Gold Banquet, sick kids, carpooling and now sick husband... this week has not worked out how I'd planned it. I'm also headed down to St. George this weekend, so I'm sure I won't be running my 6 miles. I did do pretty good this morning. I ran between 4-6 minutes and walked 1-2 minutes... that's a record for me!! I did figure out that I have to pick up the pace. I figured if I don't want to be picked up by the "van" (you have to finish the race in 3 hours) then I need to be running 13 minute miles... I'm at about 16.6 right now... I GOT TO PICK IT UP!! I'm just glad I have time to work on that. :o)
3 Miles ~~ 50 Minutes ~~ ?? Calories (forgot to look)
1 comment:
I'm so happy for you! You are doing great. Keep up the good work.
love you
Post a Comment