Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day 18 - FINALLY!!

Wow... I'm so off schedule! I was suppose to do this run on Saturday, but there was too much going on. So I thought I'll do it on Sunday, but I had better things to do... such as visit with Emily. :o) Then I thought I'll do it on Monday while Carson's napping... then I ended up watching my friends kids and Gracen had a friend over. SO... I set my alarm this morning and I knew I HAD to do it today. I set the alarm for 7:00... but I couldn't sleep after John left at 6:15, so I just got up. And it's a good thing I did, Carson and Gracen woke up just before I could finish 5 miles. That was the goal today... 5 miles running 3 minutes walking 1 minute.

I was talking to Chy the other day about how many calories I've burned... but the "belly belly black shirt" is still there. When is that going to get smaller? My heart is stronger, I can feel that. And I was actually excited to get back on the treadmill this morning. But I'd really like to loose this belly that looks like a squishy bagel under my shirt. :o)

4.6 Miles ~~ 80 Minutes ~~ 475 Calories

No comments: