Today kicked my tushie HARD!! I don't know what it was... I had a hard time even going 4 minutes in a row. Right now I'm ready to crash. I wonder if I'm getting sick... or I could just be tired. I did go faster... 16 minute mile. :o) I need to work on going faster, but I'm not sure when to do that. If I should work on distance then on speed... or get the speed down at the beginning. My sister runners... HELP!!
40 Min. ~~ 2.5 Miles ~~ 230 Calories
2 comments:
I don't know if I am really a "runner" but I always say, work on just running, even if it is really slow. Just work on keeping your heart rate up for a longer time. THEN as it gets easier, you will naturally go faster. Just get that heart stronger and build the muscles you need, then it will get easier and easier. You are doing great! I am so impressed!!
Agreed with what Brooke said. just work on running...even if its slower than you would like it to be. Like Brooke said, I think as your heart and body get stronger you will naturally just start going faster! Keep up the good work!!
Post a Comment