Sunday, February 28, 2010

Day 22

I know Sunday should be a day of rest... but yesterday was TOO busy and crazy, so I got my run in today. HOLY COW!! I'm drenched! Not much to say other than my legs are on fire, but I can feel my heart and lungs getting stronger. I'm still a little worried about running the full 13... I know I still have time to work on it. I really need to start running outside. I hear that a treadmill is TOTALLY different than running on the road. I guess I need to start working on that too. WHEW!! I need a shower and the rest of the "Day of Rest".

6 Miles ~~ 1 hr 40 min ~~ 592 Calories

UPDATE: 6 hours later... I can barely walk. I really overdid it. I pushed myself maybe a little too hard. Either that or I've been "resting" too much. OUCH!! I need a sauna!!

1 comment:

Bugga said...

KC - I an so proud of your stamina...don't give up. I hope that you are doing a little stretching with all that leg pounding and hammering - that might help alleviate some of the soreness.