Tuesday, October 25, 2011

4.5 Miles

Not too good for a last work-out. I thought I was a lot faster than I really was. Oh well. After a weekend of eating and relaxing, it felt good to be back on the road this morning. I broke in my new shoes. LOVELY!! No really... they're nice. My shins and ankles don't feel bruised like they've been feeling. I just hope they cushion my feet on those first 5 miles (strait down hill). I found out that I've been lacing my shoes wrong all this time. It really makes a difference. Go figure. I also ran in my black and white tights to see if they were too hot... I looked GREAT this morning.  :o)  I've got the pre-race butterflies already. I hate these!! I can't sleep at night wondering how I'll do. I hope now that I've tried out my shoes I should sleep a little easier.

4.5 miles ~ 50 minutes

1 comment:

Bugga said...

All you need to do is.... FINISH! Can't wait to see you run!