I forgot to write about my game of "chicken" that I had with 2 cars this morning on one of the big hills. Really? One was a Herriman City truck, the other was a yellow sports car driven by a girl with WAY too much make-up for that early in the morning. First of all it's a 6 lane road (with a center turning lane), why they couldn't merge to another lane I don't know. I was running on the white line facing traffic... there's not much of a shoulder. Maybe 8 inches. The city truck didn't budge and I had to jump onto the grass... the girl in the yellow car stared me down threw her hands up and almost came to a complete stop right in front of me. THERE ARE 3 LANES OF TRAFFIC!! You don't HAVE to drive in the far right lane... you can merge to another if there's a runner on the road. FRUSTRATING!! And a bit scary.
And while I'm complaining... why do people make such a big deal about others making sure their dog poop is scooped... WHAT ABOUT HORSE POOP?!? It's a lot bigger... I guess it's only out here in Herriman. :o)
Ahhh... now I feel better. :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment