Saturday, September 15, 2012

8.25 Miles

Ahhhh... that felt good. I wish every morning could feel like that. Nice weather...allergies in check (maybe it's because all the fires this year... there is no pollen)...enjoyable music...good pace (kept a 11:45 min. mile). NICE! The biggest bummer was as I was getting ready to run up the hill to my house... pumping myself up to do it as fast as I could, the mom of one of Gracen's friends came running out of the garage to visit. She said she didn't want to slow me down so she'd walk with me up the hill...oh, I was going to run it but oh well. Her daughter is going to a private school this year so we don't see much of them. It was good to see her, but I didn't do the hill. :oP  Now I'm off to go clean the church.

Song of the Day- "Settle Down" - No Doubt

8.25 miles ~ 1 hour 27 minutes

No comments: