Well, I think I need to "rest" again... my shins are KILLING me this morning. What am I doing wrong? I'm taking it slow. I'm really not pushing myself... I mean really? My schedule called for 2 miles running. Just 2 miles. It's SO frustrating because this little marathon runner on the treadmill, every morning, RUNNING the entire hour and 1/2 I was there. And running fast... like a 7.5 the entire time!! Why can't I even make it 2 miles, at probably the slowest pace you can consider "running", without getting stabbing pains in my shins?!? At least it's early in the season so I can rest these darn things and get back on schedule. I did 2 miles on the track and then 2.5 on the elliptical. Maybe that machine is going to have to be my new best friend... along with swimming. AAARRRGGGHHH!!! I'm so ticked off right now. I think I'll go back to bed.
4.5 miles ~ ??
No comments:
Post a Comment