This morning felt SO good. I walked the first 3 miles. My shins are starting to hurt again so I'm going to take it easy for the next few weeks (ha ha ha... I always say that then I can't stand it). I found a training program, actually 2, and I'm going to try and combine them. This time I need to STICK WITH IT!! I've got to get more running time in... like I said before... run longer, walk less. I know I can do it.
Yesterday I could not bring myself to get out of bed and move. So I told myself I'd run later in the day... oh I wish I did. It was GORGEOUS!! Instead I sat and worked while Carson was at school. I've got to get myself outside. I'm aiming for a short run tomorrow... but we'll see.
We signed up for the Relay in August. :o) I'm super excited!! We're taking Van #2 this year... which means we'll be running in the heat of the day and in the middle of the night. I'm anxious about that, but I'm excited to try something new. Now, I hope I just get the leg I want. :o)
5.75 miles ~ 80 minutes
No comments:
Post a Comment