WOW!! What a beautiful morning!! I made it for a run outside and it was HEAVEN!! It's amazing the difference between running through space instead of running in place. I kept a pretty good pace and ran quite a bit. My schedule called for running just 2 miles...but running the WHOLE 2 miles. I got to 1.5 and had to stop and stretch. I walked for about a minute then finished the last .5. I walked up the monster hill then ran the "good mile". At mile 3 I got my second wind. I was going to head up the hill to the house, but I just kept going. I ran another 2 miles before I ran home. I'm sold on the outdoor running. Too bad Gracen is off track for 3 weeks. Maybe if I'm lucky she'll get to go to a friends house while Carson's at school and I can hit the road while they're both gone. Ya that's right...pawn the kids off. :o)
5.35 miles (yes I'm counting every step) ~ 62 minutes
No comments:
Post a Comment