The sun in St. George didn't get me running. I wanted to, but hiking and swimming with the kiddos took first priority. :o)
I did make it out today... GORGEOUS!! Tank top weather again. Loved feeling the sun. Didn't do too bad, not too good either. I went 3.75 miles while Carson was at school. My shins did pretty good, but my calves had a hard time getting warmed up and kept cramping up. I guess I'm just getting old. Things just aren't working the way I want them to. I should have started this years ago!! I went to look for new shoes AGAIN. Those shoes I got five months back are already worn... it feels like I'm running with rocks in my shoes. I guess they have about 250 miles on them. I went and tried on a bunch of shoes and found one I like... $110. YIKES!! I know, I know... there are more expensive shoes, but that's a lot of cash for something I'll have to replace in 6 months. NUTS!! I guess I just need to bite the bullet and do it.
3.75 miles ~ 45 minutes
No comments:
Post a Comment