It's getting lighter earlier!! THAT MEANS SUMMER IS COMING!! The weather this weekend has been so heavenly... I'm sure it'll snow again, because we live in Utah and that's just what it does here. :o) I totally wanted to stay in bed this morning. I've been so exausted the last few days... I may have to schedule a nap today. OK... back to running...it was a really nice morning. Weather was perfect! I ran my new "I-feel-stong" route. I kept my pace around 11:40. You know, I'm always so proud of myself if I keep a pace that's under 12, then I find out that my friend does 12 miles at a 9 min pace. :o/ Maybe I need to set my sights a little higher. "If you always do what you've always done... you'll always get what you've always got"... or something like that. I just don't know if my legs work that fast. :o) I guess I could at least try.
4.8 miles ~ 56 minutes
No comments:
Post a Comment