Thursday, April 25, 2013

7.5 Miles

6:30 am - I did a quick 2 miles this morning... hoping that there are NO sick kids today and I can go out again after I help in Gracen's class and when Carson's still at preschool. I HAVE TO GET IN A LONG RUN THIS WEEK. Ok, so  7 or 8 miles isn't necessarily "long" considering my friend just did 12 for her long run, but she's been running since college, so no comparing. I just need to do it for me. I did my route that I did the other day. I think I like running up those hills.  :o)  Makes me feel tough. Now to plan the other route to make me feel equally as tough.

11:30 UPDATE - I made it out with a friend to finish my "long run". It wasn't a route that I felt tough on, but I did run longer and ran up hills further than I would have alone. The lady I went with is a machine! I like running with her...sure make time go by faster than we thought. And the sun.... ahhhh!! LOVED IT!! I'm ready for Utah to stop with the cold and move onto spring.  :o)

2 miles ~ 23 minutes
5.5 miles ~ 1 hour 8 minutes

No comments: