Tuesday, June 11, 2013

3.85 Miles

ONLY 3 MORE DAYS UNTIL AF CANYON!! I feel like this kind of snuck up on me. Maybe it's because of all the drama with shins and now blisters... I'M NOT READY!!! Ok, I'm ready enough. I've done this race twice before and I survived... I'll survive this one. I tried duct tape on the outside of my sock this morning to help with the blisters. No new ones this morning, but I think I'm going to need band-aids and duct tape on the inside of my shoe to fix this problem. I wish I could turn my shoe inside out and see what's going on. Oh well. I've got one more run to figure this thing out. I thought about wearing my other shoes, but I don't have enough miles in them to feel like they'd help my feet for the entire race. Once again... oh well.

3.85 miles ~ 43 minutes

No comments: