Saturday, June 8, 2013

7.5 Miles

It was another disappointing run today. The first 2 miles I had a hard time stretching out my legs. Once I got them warmed up and ready to go... I started noticing that my shoes were rubbing weird on my little toe. By the time I got to my first pit stop, I had rubbed a huge blister on my toe. I stopped at the grocery store and borrowed a band-aid from one of the baggers. I kept going and then I noticed that the tongue of my shoe was rubbing over the band-aid and all the way to my arch. Why now?!? I've been wearing these shoes for almost 3 months and just now it starts rubbing weird. I'll have to try some duct tape on my short runs next week. There's no way I'll be able to run 13 miles with that thing rubbing on my foot. GRRRRR!! I walked most of the way this morning. I'm so bummed. I really wanted to go at least 11 miles this morning. Maybe I'll get that in on Monday... but I doubt it.  :oP  Oh well... moving on.

7.5 miles ~ 1 hour 30 minutes

No comments: