I wish my Garmin would tell me how long I keep my "best pace"... because I got pretty fast for who knows how long. 7:10 minute mile... that's pretty unheard of for me. If I could keep that up for 26.2 miles I could qualify for Boston. :o) Ha ha ha!! I totally made myself get up this morning. I was going to go yesterday morning, but my eyes wouldn't open. Probably because I forgot to take out my contacts, but none the less could not get up. So I had plans to go to bed really early last night... HA! We were up in Park City until 9:15 then had to race home to get the kids to bed (finally at 10:15). It's going to be a real treat in 30 minutes getting Gracen up. :oP At least they had fun last night. Anyway, back to running... got up and decided I was not going to look at how fast I was going. I just kept track of what time it was and knew I needed to be home by 6:30. That gave me an hour and 15 minutes to go as far as I could. I did stop a few times to stretch (didn't wear my compression socks again this morning... YEA!) so that took off a few minutes. I got home and had only done 6.60 miles, so I hoped on the treadmill and did another .40. Nothing to spectacular, but I averaged 10:51 minute mile. Now, that won't qualify me for Boston, but if tradition holds, and adrenalin kicks in, I'll beat my time in a half. :o)
7 miles ~ 1 hour 16 minutes
No comments:
Post a Comment