Wednesday, June 12, 2013

5.1 Miles

Yes, I'm counting every .1 mile that I go.  :o)  The battery died on my Garmin the first 3 minutes I was out. Which I guess was kind of a good thing. I couldn't see how fast or how slow I was going... I was just going for the miles.  :o)  Well, I'm not sure what to do about my shoes. I got another blister this morning. So, it looks like I'll have to use duct tape on the inside of my shoe, on my sock, over the band-aid on my toe and just hope for the best. This makes me so mad! Shins are fine... getting good time... now I have a little blister that's killing me!! (sigh) Well, I kept pretty good time this morning, that makes me happy. 

Songs of the Day: "Locked out of Heaven" -  Bruno Mars
                              "Cars" - Nine Inch Nails and Gary Numan (got it from Aaron... LOVE IT!)

5.1 miles ~ 55 minutes

No comments: