35 minutes ~ ?? miles
Monday, April 14, 2014
35 Minutes Elliptical
I went to the Rec Center and renewed my pass. I totally didn't want to... I want to be outside, but oh well. I need to do what I need to do to get ready for June. So, the physical therapist gave me a paper on "Running Equivalences" so I could continue training...Aquajogging 1.25x as long as running, Elliptical 1.33x, Stair Stepper 1.0x. I thought I'd just hop on the stair stepper and go for as long as I did for 3 miles... boy did I think wrong... it felt all wrong. I guess I was thinking it would feel like I was running up hill or something. I could not get a groove... I couldn't wrap my head around how I was suppose to work it. I'll have to try again another day. So toady I hopped on the Ellipitcal and went for 35 minutes. The frustrating thing is that it doesn't say how many miles per minute, so I have no idea how fast I was going. I guess I need to do a little research and find out how to keep track of myself. All I know is that I worked up a GOOD sweat and kept it at a "jogging" pace for the full 35 minutes and went a little over 4 miles (I think, I forgot to double check the miles)... but I'm assuming that miles on the elliptical is different than miles on the road.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment