Tuesday, April 15, 2014

40 Minutes

There was no one to ask questions about the Elliptical today, so I just hopped on again. I did lengthen my stride, which seemed to move the little light that showed a slow jog to a more faster jog. I didn't quite make it to the "running" spot, but I really pushed myself today. I was soaked in sweat by the time I left... so I guess it was a good day.  :o)

The PT also gave me some exercises to do at home to strengthen my calves and shins. Apparently my toes and hips aren't as flexible as they need to be. They have me stretching my toes, loosening my achilles tendon, and working on balance. It's kind of embarrassing how horrible I am at these exercises. I thought I was doing pretty good in the running area...I guess I was lacking in some areas. I'm glad I have these things to get me stronger. I'm excited to get back out on the road to see if these things they're having me work on will help my running. And let me tell you... I'M DYING TO GET OUTSIDE ON THE ROAD! I'm going to be so bummed when we go to St. George and I can't go for a run.  :o(

40 minutes ~ ?? miles (I forgot to look again!)

No comments: