Friday, January 13, 2012

2 Miles

So, so sad... I decided to start on a running plan that a friend figured out for me. HOLY COW I'm out of shape!! I was suppose to do 12x400 meters (.25 miles) at 2.15 (or a 9.23 minute mile)... I did it 6 times and was DONE! I may have to work my way up to 12. Carson kept coming in to visit... which made it hard for me. He sat next to the treadmill and pushed buttons on the fan. When he pushed the "High" button, that meant I was suppose to "go super fast Mom!!" I tried to ignore that during my rest time, but he was quite demanding... future Personal Trainer in the works right there! Finally I turned on a movie so I could go at my own pace.  :o)  I'm gone for the weekend, so let's hope I have a little self-control on eating, or next Tuesdays run is going to be HARD!!

No comments: