So much for a "real" workout. I took Carson to pre-school and when I got home the school had called... Gracen was sick and I needed to pick her up. I think she was just exhausted from the weekend, because as soon as she got home she perked right up. I forced a nap on her (still don't know if she's asleep) and got in 30 minutes, 2.5 miles. Now I'm off to pick up Carson. I can definately feel the muscles I worked this weekend... and the bruise on my leg. But I think I did pretty good considering the weight I gained and the time I had. :o) Gotta love those sweet kids of mine. I think I'm going to just snuggle with them the rest of the day.
Song of the day... "This Too Shall Pass" by OK Go
2.5 miles ~ 30 minutes
No comments:
Post a Comment