Yes I included the .10 with that 7 miles!! :o) It was an amazing morning. Cold, sunny, just lovely! I did really good (keeping about a 11.25 min/mile) until about mile 4... then my back started hurting. Maybe I overdid it, but it was so nice I couldn't stop with 3 I was planning. It felt good to be out! I LOVED seeing 2 good friends out on the road (headed out for longer runs)!! I needed their motivation. I've been feeling like I'm an addict to laziness... give me a week of no exercise and that's all I want! I need to force myself to at least get out and walk. I can't give in to just sitting!!
Now before I write out my song of the day let me explain... I HATE EMINEM!! He's a whiny white boy trying to be so tough and "gangsta"... BUGS ME!! His voice BUGS me!! BUT... he won the song of the day today...
"'Til I Collapse" - Eminem (Real Steel Soundtrack... I did have an edited version of this song because along with his whining he feels the need to swear A LOT) Here are the lyrics that kept me going...
'Cause sometimes you just feel tired,
Feel weak, and when you feel weak, you feel like you wanna just give up.
But you gotta search within you, you gotta find that inner strength
And just pull that **** out of you and get that motivation to not give up
And not be a quitter, no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face and collapse.
7.10 miles ~ 1 hour 25 min ~ average 12 min/mile
No comments:
Post a Comment