| Woke up to snow on Monday... PERFECT!! |
Monday, January 16, 2012
Exercise?
Does walking up hill dragging a sled (sometimes with kids on it) count as exercise?
We had so much fun this weekend, but I ate like a PIG!! We had such good food up at the Donaldson's cabin. Sarah brought Muddy Buddies... I LOVE THOSE THINGS!! I kept thinking I'd work them off dragging the kids up the hill to sled down, but I think I gained 5 lbs this weekend. It was a lovely time! I crashed on my last run and hit into some chunk of concrete. My shoulder and leg are bruised pretty good and deep too. I'm planning a run tomorrow while Carson's in Pre-school... where and for how long is still undecided. Wish me luck. :o) I haven't had a good run in a while. :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment