Brrrrr! I'm COLD!! Another early morning run. As long as I was moving I was fine. But now that I'm home and sitting... I'M COLD!! Again, not my fastest time, but I'll get back to where I was and go on to be where I want to be. :o) I've got to beat 2:30 in the next half... there... it's out there for the world to know. Well, I guess I put it out there in October, but I mean business this time. :o) The most exciting about this morning is that I ran with 2 deer for a while... well, kind of. It probably looked like I was chasing them, but we stayed on the road together for a while. Not much else to report.
Song of the day: "Running Down a Dream" - Tom Petty
5.3 miles ~ 1 hour 5 min ~ 20* (brrrrr)
No comments:
Post a Comment