Tuesday, January 3, 2012

4.75 Miles

BACK IN THE SADDLE AGAIN!! 
I wish I could have that playing... but the song isn't too appropriate for all to hear.  :o) I actually RAN today!! Can you believe it?!? It's been WEEKS since I ran... and it was HEAVEN!! Not my fastest, but I was expecting that. 3 weeks off is A LOT to take off. I took a few trails and tried sprinting... not a pretty sight, but I tried. Also the weather was AMAZING today!! The weather site said 45* but felt like 65* with the sun. I loved it! I had to shed some layers along the way and go back to pick them up. I could only go for about an hour, while Carson was at pre-school... so I did 4.75 miles in 57 minutes. I'm ready to start the training a friend of mine gave me. LOOK OUT NEXT HALF... I'M GOING TO BEAT MY TIME!!  :o)

I've said it before I HATE MAKING GOALS!! I tend to flake out on them, but I'm going to keep trying to beat my time and I'm going to work on endurance and enjoying the view. I don't care if I win the race, I just want to be in it.  :o)

4.75 miles ~ 57 minutes

No comments: