I set the alarm once again, but when it went off, I was SO tired I thought I'd just do it later. I laid there for about 20 minutes, feeling totally exhausted. Then I started hearing a song in my head that made me "wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle wiggle... I workout!" (one of the LAMEST songs to hit the airwaves, but it makes me laugh and run.) :o) So I got up and went to the Rec Center. Nothing exciting or even note worthy, but I did it. 5.5 in little over an hour. Did you know that NO ONE goes there on Friday morning? It was empty. Kind of nice! I'm hoping to drag Carson out with me later today and do a little more... but who knows, I may pass out on the couch. I'm pooped! :o)
5.5 miles ~ 1 hour 7 min ~ 661 calories
No comments:
Post a Comment