Friday, March 23, 2012

6.2 Miles

Look at that... I broke the 5 mile streak.  :o)  It felt good to be outside. It's been a while, but it was lovely! My friend watched Carson so I could go... just lovely!

My friends and I email each other everyday to give updates on our running. This is what one of the ladies sent me the other day. I thought it was SO funny... I had to share.   "Running north on 6400 west last week and this guy in a big truck is driving south towards me...as he gets to me he slows down, leans over and starts waving a bag of Lays potato chips at me.  Pretty much taunting me and laughing!  I laughed so hard I could barely run!  That was great motivation though...I thought, hey I'm running so I can go home and have a bag of potato chips!" I love that kind of motivation.  :o) Plus... these ladies make me laugh!

6.2 miles ~ 1 hour 12 minutes

No comments: