Wednesday, March 7, 2012
Rec Center
We finally got a pass to the local Rec Center... LOVE IT!! Got up at 5:00 and ran on the treadmill for an hour. Tried to figure out the elliptical machine for about 15 minutes (only 2 times around the "track"), then decided to run around the track. I forgot to look at how far I went on the treadmill... I think 5 miles? Then I ran 1/2 mile around the track. Felt good to exercise and NOT be cold. :o) We got about 2 inches of snow last night, and the treadmill in the basement was not looking very fun. At least I could watch people sidestepping around the track with rubber bands around their ankles (it must be a class or something), guys wander around pretending to lift weights (but mostly standing around watching ESPN). and some lady boxing in the corner (I want to learn!). It was quite entertaining... the hour and a half went by pretty quick. Feels good!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment