I stayed up WAY too late the last few nights. At least up at Paige's house I got to sleep until 8:00... last night I talked to a friend on the phone until midnight, then tried to sleep with John snoring, my sunburn on my back BURNING, and my mind racing a million miles an hour. I finally ended up on the couch at 12:45. I actually slept pretty good until 5:00, then I heard some cats fighting either in our back yard or close to it... It's going to be a LONG day.
I did pretty good this morning. I ran a lot of hills... not necessarily on purpose. :o) I'm trying to gradually work my way up to more miles, so I try to take off on different streets. Sometimes I get a little lost and have to backtrack... for some reason it's mostly uphill. Oh well. I did try to run those hills. Shins are still feeling good. Thank goodness!
5.4 miles ~ 1 hour 2 minutes
No comments:
Post a Comment