Tuesday, July 3, 2012

3.5 Miles

Not running yet... still trying to take it easy on my shins. I've been icing them and doing some exercises. Thanks Amber for the tips. So far so good.

My friends and I went for a walk last night. I haven't seen my good friend Mia for SO long (her parents are just getting back from a mission and she's been up to Idaho getting them settled most weekends). It was nice to get caught up and just WALK. It felt good to be out. It got me excited to start running next week! Slowly but surely I need to get ready for the relay. I've read so many articles and talked to friends... sounds like I may need another pair of shoes. AAARRRGGGHHH!! I hate spending money like that! But I guess is a necessity for running.

3.5 Miles ~ Good conversation... lost track of time.  :o)

No comments: