Well, I didn't make it out while I was in St. George. I was so exhausted at night, that I couldn't bring myself to wake up early. Even this morning was quite the event...peeling my eyes open and shoving contacts into them. I did make it out. I'd gone 2 miles (keeping about a 10 minute mile) when I ran into my friend. We'd each had a crazy weekend, so for the next 2.25 miles we ran and walked and TALKED. I don't think either of our mouths stopped moving. I was even late getting back home. John didn't seem too mad... I think he knew I needed the run this morning. I'm WAY behind schedule on mileage. Maybe I'll try to go early Wednesday morning and then again when Carson's at school. I only have 11 days before the race. Poop!
4.25 miles ~ ?? time (I forgot to stop my timer when we stopped and talked)
No comments:
Post a Comment