Wednesday, October 10, 2012

5.5 Miles

I finally went and bought new shoes. It was hard forking out that much money, but hopefully it'll help. I'm not ready to give up running. After not running for a week, I went out this morning. It's amazing how fast the temperatures dropped over the last 7 days. I went from wearing a tank top to wearing a long sleeved shirt and a jacket. I took off the jacket about half way through my run, but it was CHILLY! It felt good though. Only my right shin hurt this morning, but after about 4 miles, I was warmed up and ready to keep going. Too bad my hour was almost up. :oP

Only 23 more day until the race! I need to get in some miles!!

Song of the day- "Born this Way"... Lady Gaga (I know...gag right?)

5.5 miles ~ 1 hour 3 minutes

SHOES!

No comments: